COVID-19 PREVENTATIVE MEASURES
- Nannies shall accord to any Swiss Federation guidelines, for example wearing masks on public transport, in shops etc.
- Nannies shall wash hands on arrival to bookings, and carry hand sanitizer at all times, using as frequently as required.
- Petit Verbier shall endeavour to place nannies with the same families as much as possible. For further information or to request a nanny exclusively for your booking please enquire accordingly.
- Social distancing shall be encouraged as often as possible where possible.
As well as our usual hygiene measures we will make the following adjustments to our After Ski Kids Club for winter 2020/21:
- Children will be grouped with other children from the same ski school where possible.
- Children will be in groups of 5 maximum (with a ratio of 1 nanny to 5 children) and each group will be kept separate.
- Parents/Ski Schools shall be notified pick up and drop off shall remain outdoors until further notice.
- Equipment will continue to be cleaned and disinfected between rentals.
- Masks will be worn when setting up equipment in your hotel or chalet.
- Equipment can be left at a secure location or outside the chalet if preferred.